UCSI University is offering the Trust International Awards for high-achieving students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Successful applicants will be awarded a full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University
- For the Master’s degree, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least upper second class with honours with a minimum CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programmes, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must have enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Deadline: January 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master’s degree or doctorate programmes by research
Value of Award: Full or partial tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Not known
Method of Application: Applicants are needed to take affirmation in their master’s degree or doctorate programmes by research at UCSI University. After taking admission, candidates can download and submit the award application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must submit all the following supporting documents:
- For graduate programs, students also need to provide
- CV/ Resume
- Essay/personal statement
- Passport copy valid for minimum 18 months with all the pages including the cover page(in colour)
- Research Proposal (For DBA/PhD Programmes)
For More Information, Visit The Official Website