Before you read this article, please kindly press the follow button at the top right corner of your phone screen thank you.
Garcinia kola also known as Bitter Kola(sour kola), is a specie of a flowering plant which belongs to the Guttiferae which also grows in the coastal rainforests inside the southwestern and southeastern regions of Nigeria. It can also be found in a few African countries like Cameroon, Côte de ivoire, Ghana, Liberia, Gabon and few other neighbouring countries.
Bitter Kola which is widely known for its medicinal effects, from the seeds to the nut and the bark all are useful in treating different ailments.
In this article, I would be showing you some procedures which can be used to treat some various diseases.
1. Gather about 5 pieces of bitter kola, which can be purchased from Mallam and local markets peel the bark off and wash thoroughly.
2. Purchase a bottle of bitter lemon, which can be found in supermarkets malls and provision shops around you.
3. Take your bitter kola and slice it into smaller pieces, then put it into your bottle of recently purchased bitter lemon.
4. Cover the bottle, and leave it for three days to get ultimum performance.
Procedures for Consumption:
Drink it twice in a day, morning and night preferably.
Here are some healthy benefits and Diseases which the mixture can treat and also prevent:
1. The dreaded disease caused by mosquitoes, malaria.
2. For people who would like to burn fat, this mixture helps to loose weight.
3. If your children are addicted to sugar, this is a really good mixture to treat and prevent diabetes.
4. This mixture, helps in building up the body’s immune system.
Thank you for reading this article.
Please do not forget to:
And follow, me to get more informative content like this.