Would you like to study in the UK ? Make your dream come true by applying for the Imperial College fully funded President’s PhD. Scholarship 2021.
If you are an academically talented undergraduate and master’s student and have a strong desire to study a Ph.D. degree program at a world-class research institution. In that case, you could be selected to get full tuition fees and a generous stipend for a Ph.D. degree at Imperial College London
The Imperial College President’s PhD. Scholarship’s goal is to provide up to 50 research students with great potential the golden opportunity to work within their chosen research field with the support of an excellent supervisor.
Imperial College London Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country of Study: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Host University: Imperial college
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The selected candidates for President’s Ph.D. Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK, will get the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees funding
- Living costs
- A stipend of £21,400 per annum
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum
- Applicants must be among the highest performance in their undergraduate cohort or due to gain a first-class UK degree or equivalent.
- Applicants with Master’s degree qualifications should have achieved a distinction or provide high-performance evidence that will lead to a distinction.
- Applicants with multiple standalone Master’s degree qualifications must have completed a distinction in the one most relevant to their Ph.D. study.
- Applicants with degrees from overseas institutions/universities are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria.
- Applicants who apply before 6 November 2020 will be notified by 31 January 2021.
- Applicants who apply before 8 January 2021 will be notified by 31 March 2021.
- Applicants who apply before 19 March 2021 will be notified by 31 May 2021
How to Apply
Candidates should submit their application for admission through our online admissions system, and their department will put the application forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.