At Facebook, our focus has long been to bring people together and build community. We are committed to the startup ecosystem and believe that by connecting, training, and growing entrepreneurs through our programs, Facebook can empower people to solve relevant, meaningful problems.
In this critical time, Facebook is doubling down on commerce and accelerating its work to enable every business to sell online and help people gain inspiration, discover and buy the products they love. Our commerce vision is one unified shopping experience across all Facebook apps. We can’t achieve this alone, so we are looking for startups to build technology with us.
They are looking for:
- Technology that makes it quick and easy for companies to upload and manage inventory online
- Solutions that enrich product catalog functionality and intelligence
- Shopping experiences that help buyers in their consideration phase to make more informed purchasing decisions
- New and interesting solutions that drive innovation and enhanced shopping experiences
Commerce startups they are looking for:
Worth of Award
- MENTORSHIP: You will have a dedicated Facebook mentor who will provide guidance on product development and business growth.
- TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS: You will benefit from a comprehensive content program covering product innovation and business growth in the commerce space.
- FACEBOOK PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES: You will have a family of products and technologies at your disposal geared to help your business grow.
- VALUABLE NETWORK: You will have an opportunity to connect with talented founders of innovative commerce startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and deepen connections with Facebook experts representing various fields of expertise.
How to Apply
- You can apply online through their website
Deadline: Application closes on August 31, 2020.