The Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity programme is a transformative experience that emphasizes learning, connection and reflection.
For both our Residential Fellows and our Non-Residential Fellows, the fellowship journey begins with an immersive year at the London School of Economics and Political Science, centred around four key learning Modules. It is an intense and demanding year that requires full commitment from Fellows as they join a community that helps to support, challenge and deepen their learning and practice.
- Atlantic Non-Residential Fellowship: 31st January 2021.
- Atlantic Residential Fellowship: 31st January 2021.
Eligible Countries: Africa
Type: Fellowship, Masters
To be taken at (country): Online/UK
Number of Awards: up to 9 Residential Fellowships annually
Duration of Awards:
- Atlantic Residential Fellowship: a full academic year.
- Non-Residential Atlantic Fellowship: 12 to 18 months
- Applicants for the Non-Residential Atlantic Fellowship must meet the Standard English Language requirements for the LSE. Proof must be included with your final application documents.
- Applicants for the Atlantic Residential Fellowship must apply for the MSc Inequalities and Social Science. They must meet all the requirements as set out in the course page.
How To Apply:
To register your interest, and to receive advance notification of the application period, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit The Official Website For More Information