The Eckerd College is awarding a scholarship opportunity to International Students who want to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship opportunity is worth up to $22,000 and it will be provided to successful students.
- Applicants must be identified as international first-year applicants.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT score of at least 79, computer-based 123 or written 550
- IELTS score with an overall band result of 6.5 or higher
- Duolingo English Test score of at least 105
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 550
- ACT combined English and Reading of 43
- Successful completion of ELS Intensive English Language Program-Level 11
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: $22,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Application Deadline: November 15