The University of Groningen is awarding a gross scholarship of € 2,249 per month, of which wage tax and social insurance premiums will be deducted, to students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution.
Why study at the University of Groningen? Candidates can learn about the environment in a real-world setting at GU. They practice dictating and analyzing language, as well as grasping and criticizing theories and concepts. Teaching abroad, publishing, and government administration employment all benefit from a linguistics degree.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- Have a relevant master degree in the social or health sciences (economics, sociology, epidemiology, bioinformatics, statistics or a comparable discipline)
- Have strong quantitative research skills
- Have an interdisciplinary background, or affinity with working in an interdisciplinary team
- Be able to show perseverance, flexibility, project management and collaboration skills
- Be fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Be able to finish the PhD thesis in four years
- Enjoy planning and taking initiatives
- Enjoy academic writing and have the desire to publish
- Be able and willing to work in Groningen, in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: € 2,249 per month
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Application Deadline: 27th June 2022.