Arizona State University is offering an exciting opportunity which will provide first-generation college students with the opportunity to participate in a Global Education program.
Why choose to study at Arizona State University? Arizona State is a great university that is slowly but consistently striving to become the leading American center for discovery and scholarship in the integrated social sciences and comprehensive arts and sciences.
- Applicants must be first-generation college students.
- Applicants must have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore).
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application.
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $4,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Application Deadline: 1st July 2022.