Forrest Research Foundation Scholarships are awarded to outstanding domestic and international students to complete a degree at a Western Australian university.
The Forrest Scholarship package is valued at more than $50,000, including a stipend, accommodation allowance and a relocation and research travel allowance. The package also includes single overseas student health cover and tuition fees for international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a PhD students at Western Australia University.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient background and experience in independent supervised research to successfully complete a PhD.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 82
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- PTE – 64
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English – C
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English – B grade
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $50,000 and other benefits
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application; Applicants must first apply for admission via the university portal.
Application Deadline: There is no specific application deadline to apply for Higher Degree by Research courses. The application process is, therefore, ongoing.