The RMIT University is offering an amazing scholarship to new students who wish to study a degree coursework program at the institution.
This CSIRO/RMIT co-funded scholarship provides a stipend of $32,841 per annum (pro-rata) for two years and successful applicants will also be awarded a Tuition Fee Scholarship.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must;
- Have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Master by Research degree
- in Australia when applying and commencing studies (Australian borders are closed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic).
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master by Research degree
Value of Award: $32,841 per annum
Number of Awards: One
Method of Application: Applicants must first apply for admission using the RMIT Online Portal. Students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit the following documents in a mail to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Applications will close when a candidate is selected.