Victims abandon their vehicles after they were allegedly attacked by suspected kidnappers along Kaduna-Abuja expressway

Victims abandon their vehicles after they were allegedly attacked by suspected kidnappers along Kaduna-Abuja expressway (video)

A video showing the abandoned cars of some travellers who were allegedly attacked by suspected kidnappers along the Abuja-Kaduna road on Sunday, November 21, has been shared online.

 

PR Nigeria had earlier reported that armed bandits blocked the Abuja-Kaduna Road on Sunday, November 21 and kidnapped travellers. According to one of the travellers who escaped the abduction, he said the armed bandits blocked the road at Katari village at about 2 pm and operated for more than an hour.

 

Another traveller who confirmed the incident, said “We had to turn back when we heard the shooting of guns and parked some kilometres away from the scene. After two hours when we saw other vehicles coming from the other side, we continued our journey. Many travellers must have been kidnapped or escaped into the bush as we saw at least fifteen cars parked and empty when we passed the scene of the attack.”

See also  Youths lead as INEC online registration jumps to 1,377,733

The state police command is yet to comment on this development.

 

Watch the video showing the alleged abandoned cars of the abducted travellers below…

 

Facebook Comments

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply