The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund takes into consideration an integrated approach to water management that includes technical and/or sociological aspects.
The internship will take place in a developing country (the student’s country of origin or another country). It will be tied to a master’s thesis or an equivalent) and under the responsibility of the Belgian academic institution where the student is studying.
- Students from developing countries who are pursuing a master’s level degree (master’s, specialisation master’s or a second bachelor’s degree) that is linked to water management.
The grant will cover the expenses inherent to the internship, up to a maximum of € 5,000.
The internship, which should last 1 to 2 months, must take place between December 2021 and the end of August 2022. About ten grants shall be awarded.
How to submit your application
- How to submit an application form online? View video
- Download the annex(es) that have to be completed for your application form
- If you are not very familiar with computers: 02-500 4 555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The King Baudouin Foundation of course complies with privacy legislation in this area.
For More Information: