Springfield College is providing selected students up to $1,500 annually for travel between the College and their home.
Why choose to study at Springfield College? Springfield is a college campus committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and respectful campus community, not only in vision but in practice.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing.
- Students admitted to Springfield College must have graduated from an approved secondary school (high school) or have obtained a general equivalency diploma (GED) by the time of their enrollment.
- Students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) TOEFL-IBT, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 69
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) IELTS, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 6.0
- Submit an official report showing successful completion of a partner English language program in the United States. We also recognize the MELAB & PTE ACADEMIC tests.
Application Deadline: Rolling
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $1,500
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: Applications to Springfield College can be made through the paper application or Common Application portal. Qualifying undergraduate international students will be considered. To submit your application through our paper application, you can download the PDF, fill it out, and send it to the following address. Springfield CollegeDoggett International Center 263 Alden Street Springfield, MA 01109-3737