Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We’re looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day. We have a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that’s not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you’re ready to rock, we’re the place for you
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Operator (Functional Trainee)
Job Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a smart and well-focused Engineering graduate to join our team as a Functional trainee who will be in charge of specific machine on the production.
- The person will operate the machine and ensure it is working optimally.
- To be successful as a trainee engineer, you should always be expanding your engineering knowledge and sharpening your communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
Requirements of the Role
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering, 2.1 or better
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Post degree training from Institute like IIT would be added advantage
- Applicants under age of 30 are preferred.
- Applicant who resides within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in operations.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Self-motivated with strong team player skills.
- Applicant must be knowledgeable about basic TPM knowledge, autonomous maintenance step 1,2,3 is preferable.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Basic computer skills (windows, excel) is preferable to enter performance results in the related database.
- Good command of English.
- HACCP & Hygiene oriented.