Opera mini browser has been one of the most popular web browsers on the internet over the years and like many other competitors, the brand has been redefining the concept of mobile browsers by recently providing users with a personalized chat service known as Hype. In this article you will learn how to register for Hype chat in opera mini and also enjoy free data to use the service.
WHAT IS HYPE CHAT BY OPERA MINI?
The Hype chat in Opera Mini is simply the first African-inspired chat service which has been integrated into a mobile browser. This means users can easily set up an account and start chatting securely while they also surf the internet on the same app.
Hype Chat comes with various features aside chatting like, sharing of self-created memes, stickers and GIFs with other Hype users, all from the Opera Mini browser together with automatic sync with your phone to let you see who’s on Hype and invite more friends.
FEATURES OF HYPE CHAT BY OPERA MINI
- unique built-in meme creator
- interest-based channels
- Series of stickers
- WebSnap, allowing users to take snapshots from the web.
How To Register For Hype Chat In Opera Mini
Hype is exclusively available as an integrated feature in the Opera Mini browser, which can be downloaded from Google Play.
So, to get started with Hype, you first have to:
- Download Opera Mini.
- launch it.
- Then tap on the Hype logo at the bottom to register and login to Hype in Opera Mini.
- While registering, you will input your name and take a selfie or upload a personalised photo.
- Finally you can find friends who are already on Hype through your phone contact list.
HOW TO ENJOY FREE DATA IN OPERA MINI HYPE
Opera has partnered with leading internet service providers in Nigeria like Airtel, MTN and Globacom to provide an easy-to-use chatting service at no cost. You can activate free data on Hype by following the steps below.
- First, open the Feedback Bot in Hype
- Then, send “Unlock my free data” in chat
- Finally click the link in the reply message.
That’s all, the free mobile data will be activated when the page is loaded.
Don’t forget to leave a comment through our comment section below and also try as much as possible to share this post with your friends on various social media platforms.