This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on Tuesday, 21st September, 2021 and end on Monday, 25th October, 2021.
Interested candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2021 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening exercise for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 2nd November, 2021 to Friday, 5th November, 2021.
Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 250 in the UTME and candidates who applied to study Law must have a minimum score of 240 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME Screening.
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture||1. Agribusiness and Management|
|2. Agriculture (Agricultural Economics and Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science (options)|
|3. Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|2.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||1. Anatomy|
|3.||Faculty of Biological Sciences||1. Biology|
|Faculty of Education||1. Education/English and Literary Studies|
|2. Educational Administration and Management|
|3. Guidance and Counseling|
|4. Biology Education|
|5. Chemistry Education|
|6. Mathematics Education|
|7. Physics Education|
|8. Physical and Health Education|
|9. Agricultural Science and Education|
|10. Business Education|
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology||1. Chemical Engineering|
|2. Civil Engineering|
|3. Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|4. Mechanical Engineering|
|5. Mechatronics Engineering|
|6.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences||1. Architecture|
|2. Fine and Applied Arts|
|Faculty of Humanities||1. English and Literary Studies|
|6. Theatre Arts|
|9. History and Strategic Studies|
|11. Religion and Cultural Studies|
|8.||Faculty of Law||1. Law|
|9.||Faculty of Management Sciences||1. Accountancy|
|2. Banking and Finance|
|3. Business Administration|
|10.||Faculty of Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry|
|2. Computer Science|
|11.||Faculty of Social Sciences||1. Economics|
|2. Political Science|
|4. Criminology and Security Studies|
|6. Mass Communication|
|12.||College of Medical Sciences||1. Medicine and Surgery|
However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery and Law programmes.
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which can be printed from the University Portal.
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 250 for Medicine and Surgery, 240 for Law and a minimum of 150 for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice Institution, but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME. However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Friday, 22nd October, 2021. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Successful candidates, who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT points, should visit:
- the University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus OR
- Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki
- OR any other location.
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on 2021/2022 UTME Admission Screening OR 2021/2022 Direct Entry Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2021/2022 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Test.
For registration support: E-mail: email@example.com Hotline: 09097775919
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledgement Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2021/2022 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidates’ picture (in colour)
**Please Note that the University shall not be liable for:
- Any payment made into a wrong account number
- Registering with an incorrect JAMB Registration Number
- Generating a fraudulent Remita Invoice/Receipt or making any fraudulent payment
For inquiries: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Hotlines: 08035016585, 07031810065, 08060416716, 08061115790
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)