The Unbanked University is assisting in removing financial barriers so that interested students can having the opportunity to pursue their goals at the Institution. This scholarship will award the recipient with a one-time scholarship of $1000.00
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. Only one entry per applicant is allowed.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degree
Value of Awards: $1000.00
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: If you are interested to apply for this grant, you must answer the following questions. Each answer should be around 200-500 words. Submit your answers to email@example.com
- What does “getting unbanked” mean to you?
- What is your experience with your current financial institution? What are the worst and best features?
- If you owned a financial institution or bank, how would you run it? How would it be unique compared to current financial institutions and banks?