Garlic can be administered orally or topically. Oral tablets typically come in the form of allicin, but garlic can also be consumed raw or within your food to promote good bacteria and prevent the growth of Candida albicans yeast. You can purchase garlic extract or tablets over the counter.
How to Treat Infections with a Clove of Garlic
Garlic is a yeast killer. Garlic should not be added to the dough while it is rising since it will kill the yeast. Instead, garlic is mixed into the dough after it has risen and shortly before it is baked.
Please Checkout >>>
A yeast infection can be quickly cured with a fresh garlic clove. The key is to catch the infection as soon as possible. A woman who suffers from yeast infections regularly understands how she feels.
- On the first day, she only has a slight itch that comes and goes.
- The discharge begins to look white and lumpy the next day, or occasionally two or three days later, like little particles of cottage cheese.
- She has a full-blown yeast infection by this point, and her private part lips are frequently red and sore.
If a woman can detect the earliest signs of a yeast infection, she can utilize the treatment that follows:
- Peel off the natural white paper shell that covers a fresh garlic clove, keeping the clove intact.
- Place the clove in the private part canal before going to bed.
- Remove the garlic clove in the morning and flush it down the toilet. Garlic frequently causes a watery discharge.
- The infection may be killed in one night’s treatment, or it may need to be repeated the next night. Continue for another day or two until the irritation is completely gone.
Because there is a connection between the mouth and the private part lips, the therapy is done at bedtime.
The taste of garlic travels up to the mouth the moment the garlic is placed in the private part. Because most people find this strong flavor bothersome during the day, the therapy is best used at night.
How to Treat Infections with a Clove of Garlic
Garlic can still be used to treat an infection that has progressed to the point where a woman has huge amounts of white discharge and red painful labia, but at a greater dose.
After removing some of the discharge with a dry tissue, chop a garlic clove in half. Place it in the private part canal before bedtime and do so for a few nights.
If she doesn’t get well, she could try a traditional over-the-counter remedy because it’s a pity to suffer for so long.
It’s important to remember that a woman should never douche if she has a private part infection. Yeast loves water and will grow quicker in any amount of it.
Any slit in the clove increases the garlic’s activity. As a result, the bigger the dose, the more of the clove’s interior is revealed. From the smallest amount, an uncut clove, to a clove with one or more little fingernail slits, to a clove split in half, each woman should find the dose that works best for her.
When a large number of garlic, such as cut-open garlic cloves, is placed into a healthy private part, the healthy skin is frequently “burned.”
When a woman has an advanced yeast infection, her skin is already red and “burned,” and garlic kills the yeast, curing the problem. The skin then heals itself.
Garlic, by the way, has long been used by veterinarians to treat illnesses in livestock. Garlic would be advertised everywhere if medicine firms could patent it and profit from it!
A fresh garlic clove put into the private part canal for one or two nights can most certainly reduce GBS colonization, with no known side effects other than garlic breath.
However, no financial organizations or pharmaceutical corporations are interested in supporting research, most likely because the substance cannot be copyrighted.
GBS colonization is reduced by using chlorhexidine gel or wash, thus adopting local measures isn’t too far-fetched.
- Remove the papery covering from a garlic clove by breaking it off the bulb. Slice in half. Sew a string through it to make it easier to retrieve.
- In the evening, before going to bed, place a fresh half in your vagina. Because most women taste garlic in their mouths as soon as it enters their private area, treating while awake is less pleasant.
- When you poop in the morning, the garlic may come out. If not, many women find that taking it out on the toilet is the most convenient option.
Make a circle with your finger around the private part opening until you discover it. It can’t get into the uterus via the cervix.
- Before putting the clove in, stitch a string around the center of it for easy recovery. You don’t want to irritate yourself. Be kind to yourself. Long nails should not be used to scratch yourself.
This article first appeared in The Birthkit, Issue 38, Summer 2003. and was updated by the author in April 2007.
Chen, H.C., Chang, M.D., Chang, T.J. (1985) Antibacterial Properties of Some Spice Plants Before and After Heat Treatment. [English translation of Chinese article]. Zhonghua Min Guo Wei Sheng Wu Ji Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi 18: 190–5.
Klein, J.O. (1999) Management of Acute Otitis Media in an Era of Increasing Antibiotic Resistance. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 49: S15–17