Twin Star Industries is a leading plastic manufacturing company, of over 30 years in existing, the company is located in Sango Otta, Ogun State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Technician
Job Location: Ogun
- The Electrical Maintenance Technician to look after the electrical system of our factory,general maintenance inspections, perform routine electrical maintenance, respond to faults and wiring issues, and install electrical appliances for the company.
- Good knowledge of AC drives, and ability to read electrical drawing, and carry out modified wiring as per requirement.
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances
- Identifying faults or hazards
- Working knowledge on different types of sensor, control and power wiring, heaters and controllers shall be required
- Knowledge of Electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment
- Troubleshooting system failures
- Testing of electrical systems with digital multi-meter.
- Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures
- Responding to fault requests
- Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
- Writing electrical maintenance reports.
- Installing new electrical appliances (D & I) in the factory
- Ability to install and troubleshoot motor starters (D.O.L, F&R and Star-Delta motor Starters)
Experience / Essential Requirements & Qualification
- ND / Trade Test I, II, III / Technical Certificate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in an FMCG setting.
- The suitable candidates shall have experience in injection molding, which shall be a strong basis for consideration.
Job Position: Assistant Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Sango Ota Ogun
- To coordinate the activities in the QC Dept.
- Ensure that necessary documentations and data analysis are carried out and also in the preparation of daily/monthly report.
- Carry out analysis efficiently and as may be required /directed.
- Ensure that all products produced in the company meet the requirements, standards and specifications.
- Manage and ensure proper supervision of the department’s staff’s responsibility as per SOP and job description and making sure that they carry out their duties according to requirements and specifications.
- Ensure proper keeping of records and documentation and oversee and ensure good housekeeping of the units and Factory in general.
- To support in the handling of regulatory and inspectorate bodies, agencies and institutions on statutory, regulatory, inspection and compliance matters.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Chemistry / Science Laboratory Technology or related Science discipline; with not less than three years relevant experience, Or OND or its equivalent in the relevant discipline with at least 6 yrs. requisite experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.