DAAD will provide all the following study expenses:
- A monthly payment of 861 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
- Applicants who have gained a first university degree in the field of the Performing Arts at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- Applicants should have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the requirements.
Application Deadline: October 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: Performing Arts (Drama, Theatre Directing/Theatre Dramaturgy, Musicals, Performance Studies, Dance, Choreography). Other DAAD programmes are available for applicants from the fields of Theatre and Dance Studies or for artists with a scientific project.
Method of Application: The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. You are allowed to submit your application for master’s courses. You must write one letter of motivation for both university courses you choose, justifying your first and second priority choice.