Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Cook / Chef to CEO
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conferring with the employer to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
- Appropriately packaging and labeling prepared meals that are to be consumed at a later date.
- Serve meals to employer’s family and guests.
- Plan menus according to employers’ needs and diet restrictions
- Preparing customized meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
- Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
- Inspecting meal ingredients before making purchases to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Preparing meals in the employer’s kitchen in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas before and after meal preparation.
- Direct the operation and organization of the kitchen and all food-related activities, including the presentation and serving of food.
- High school diploma; Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in culinary is preferred.
- 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven culinary experience.
- Must be creative and be able to prepare national and continental dishes
- Sound knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulations.
- A strong understanding of nutrition.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication (written and reading) skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.