The KNB Scholarship aims to increase the quality of human resources in developing countries, assist in promoting culture overseas, and improve the internationalization of educational institutions in Indonesia. Additionally, this scholarship has partnered with 20 leading universities in Indonesia, with more than 1200 recipients from 94 countries.
- To contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries;
- To promote deeper cultural understanding between developing countries;
- To strengthen the relationship and cooperation between developing countries.
- Enhancing the research capacity of Indonesian higher education institutions in order to increase the number of world class universities in Indonesia.
Scholarship Coverage :
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).
Method of Application
- Download the Invitation Letter from the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit the Invitation letter, a scanned copy of Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process.
- Selection process.
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
Application Deadline: May 4th 2021
For More Information: