The Junior Chamber International (JCI) Nigeria Creative Young Entrepreneurs Award (CYEA) is a pioneering award aimed at recognising, supporting and providing young entrepreneurs with the resources, training and brand visibility needed to take their enterprise to the next level.
This award is in partnership with Fate Foundation, Enterprise Development Centre (Pan-African University) and Business Day Media Company.
Apply for the opportunity to be acclaimed as one of the ten most creative and innovative entrepreneurs in Nigeria; and also other benefits such as access to business grants, business trainings, opportunities, resources and mentorship.
- Must be the founder or company lead
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be within the ages of 18-40 years
- Business doesn’t need to be registered but must be operational
- The business must be operating in Nigeria in Nigeria
Application Deadline: 11:59pm April 30th, 2021.
For More Information: