Mission/Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mathematical Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Digital Marketing
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a valid international passport
Kindly ENSURE to read the “How To Apply” and “Vacancies” page so you do not miss out on important information.
Application Deadline: 17th March, 2021
For More Information: