The University of Washington Bothell is an above-average public university located in Bothell, Washington in the Seattle Area. UW Bothell offers 40 bachelors and master’s degrees in five schools. The university helps students, while still enjoying inexpensive tuition, to speed up the completion of their degree or explore new subjects of interest.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International Student attending UWB
- International and immigrant students planning to enrol at the UWB full-time winter & spring quarters
- University: University of Washington Bothell
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
Method of Application
- If you are interested to apply for this award, then you must take admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your resume and a personal statement described on the application instructions, unofficial high school transcript from the most recent high school attended
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the minimum university admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Washington Bothell will provide tuition-fees to successful students for undergraduate study. Apply Now.
Application Deadline: March.