Rotarians interview and select from local candidates who have already been admitted to one of IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s eligible 18-month Master of Science degree programs.
The specializations of the following IHE Delft MSc programs are eligible for a 2021-2023 Rotary Scholarship:
Joint specializations of these programmes are not eligible.
Sponsor Rotarians maintain contact with the scholar throughout his or her studies. After completion of the program, the scholar and sponsor Rotarians partner on a water-related activity in the scholar’s home country. Rotarians in the Netherlands involve the scholars in local cultural and Rotary-related events during their academic program. The financing of the successful candidates will be managed through Rotary’s Global Grant process.
Application Process for 2021-2023 Rotary Scholarships
Students admitted to IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s eligible programs can be nominated by a local Rotary club in their home community by submitting the application form for a scholarship to the Rotary/IHE Delft committee in the Netherlands, together with the student’s resume and the IHE Delft admission letter. Only fully completed application forms submitted by the sponsoring Rotary club will be considered. You can consult this website to find your nearest Rotary club:https://my.rotary.org/en/search/club-finder
Only specializations of the following IHE Delft MSc programs are eligible for a 2021-2023 Rotary Scholarship: Urban Water and Sanitation, Water Management and Governance, Water Science and Engineering. Joint specializations of these programmes are not eligible.
The application form has to be submitted by email to the Rotary/IHE Delft committee in the Netherlands: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applying for admission to one of the IHE eligible MSc programs is 15 April 2021 and for submitting Rotary-scholarship applications is 30 April 2021. Any application forms submitted after this date will not be considered.
Method of Application:
- Apply for admission for one of the IHE Delft eligible Master programmes before 15 April 2021
- Search for your nearest Rotary club
- Approach nearest Rotary club and ask if they are willing to nominate you for a Rotary scholarship
- The application form needs to be completed by you and by the Rotary club
- After full completion the sponsoring Rotary club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in the Netherlands before 30 April 2021
- After the selection all candidates will be informed about the outcome (before 01 July 2021).
Application Deadline: 30 April 2021
For More Information: