University or Organization: Radboud University
Course Level: Post-graduate
Award: € 10,500
Number of Awards: Four
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from non-EEA as well as EEA countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing Masters in Theology and Religious studies
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have to enroll in one-year Master’s specialization in Theology (60 EC) and 3-year specialization in Theology (180 EC) at the university. Students with a bachelor degree can apply.
How to Apply: For applying, applicants are advised to take admission to the Master’s Degree Program in Theology at the Radboud University.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a Scan of a valid passport or European ID card, official transcript of your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, motivation letter, reference letter, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence of English language
- Radboud University will provide an educational bursary of € 10,500 to covers tuition fees (€ 2,143 for the academic year 2020-2021), plus living expenses.
- For students who require a visa, the award covers the minimum amount required to obtain a visa without a tuition fee. For more information click here.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- For Non-EU/EEA applicants: April 1.
- EU/EEA applicants: May.
- EU/EEA applicants: 1 July.
- 1 November – Non-EU/EEA applicants
- 1 December – EU/EEA applicants